FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

For which events can I apply for travel support?

Events of the GBM (Mosbacher Kolloquium, GBM Compact, annual conferences of the study groups), annual meetings of its umbrella organizations IUBMB (if they take place in Europe) and FEBS.

Each Young Member may submit one or two application per year. A prerequisite for a travel grant is that the applicant will present a poster or give a short talk at the conference. Only the Mosbacher Kolloquium is exempt from this rule.

Last update on 13.07.2023 by Tino Apel.

Go back