FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

I need a confirmation of contribution for the tax office.

Please log in to the member area. There you will find a corresponding form under 'Membership Certificate'. Together with your bank statement, you can use this for your tax return.

Last update on 09.06.2023 by Tino Apel.

Go back