GBM Young Investigator Highlight Issue
Call: GBM Young Investigator Highlight Issue in Biological Chemistry
Dear GBM Young Investigators (to be),
the journal Biological Chemistry (https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/bchm) and the GBM are continuing their successful collaboration. This will give us the opportunity for another special issue highlighting the research of upcoming and emerging (junior) research groups in Germany, led by young group leaders.
If you are interested in contributing either a research article or a review, both of them thematically open, please send the following information to: email@example.com until April 4, 2021:
- Your full name and position (this call is open for young group leaders and senior Postdocs that expect to set up their own lab in Germany)
- Your (or your PI’s) laboratory website
- Whether you would like to contribute a review or research article
- Preliminary topic of the review or research article accompanied by a short summary (max. 250 words)
Reviews and articles will undergo the regular Biological Chemistry peer review process. A pre-selection may be necessary, depending on the number of people interested to contribute. Pre-selection will be based on the information provided in points 1.- 4. and followed by an invitation to submit an article. GBM membership as well as a sole correspondence is a prerequisite for submission.
A membership in the AK Young Investigators (https://www.gbm-online.de/young-investigators.html) is highly appreciated!
The preliminary timeline is:
- Notifications sent out until mid April 2021
- Article submission until end of September 2021
- Articles published in spring 2022
We are looking forward to your contributions!
Inge Kühl &
Guest editors on behalf of the GBM AK Young Investigators